Monday, April 18, 2011

USGS Topographical Maps - Topographic Maps - United States Geological Survey

I have 4 Bumpy maps. These are maps that show the topography of our area and North, South, East and West. The maps I have came from an Office Supply in Morganton that's since gone out of business. USGS Topographical Maps - Topographic Maps - United States Geological Survey The maps are available here, and for those of you who want to learn more about the area, and answer the burning questions -- What Mountain am I looking at? Is that really Mount Mitchell?

I don't know about you, but I like to know. So here's a nice little link for bumpy maps of Western North Carolina and you'll find, Golden Valley, Sunshine, Duncan's Creek, Whitesides, and much more.

USGS Topographical Maps - Topographic Maps - United States Geological Survey

No comments: